Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hailey's Accomplishment Today

Hailey actually pooped in the toilet today all by herself! She isn't quite 18 months old yet. I had several people tell me that they had their kids going in the toilet around 18 months and I just couldn't believe it. They told me to let her run around naked a lot and make a BIG deal when she sat on the toilet. We don't have a potty chair, just a stool. She's able to sit on the regular toilet without falling in even though she is still so tiny. Well, it must be working because she loves the toilet and she just did her thing in there. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high because I know she's still really young and I don't want to put any pressure on her, but it is so exciting that she actually did her thing in the toilet! Just had to share. I wish I had a picture of her to post, but I still don't have my home computer back. So this clip art will have to do for now.

7 comments:

Amy said...

How exciting!!! If she wants to do it go for it. Hope your diaper free soon!!!!

Amy said...

Forgot to tell you how cute your blog looks :)

Rachel said...

Good for Hailey! (Good for you too!!!)

Brenda said...

Way to go Hailey!

CB said...

Congrats!! I say get your hopes up cos all it takes is happy interest & then it's a go! Woo hoo! :0)

blessedmomof3 said...

I am so jealous!!! LOL Katie is 2 1/2 and has shown no signs of wanting to use her potty chair. She just goes and hides in my closet and does her thing in her diaper. So she is aware of doing it. But I just don't know how to get her interested. When we got her potty chair back in March of last year, she used it 2 times on her own. And nothing since! Anyway, congrats on Hailey doing that.

P.S. - My folks are going to be coming to visit me and the family in August! I can't wait!

Andrea

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I'm still blown away! Trying not to be jealous as well. Love the clipart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails