Monday, February 23, 2009

Great Movie!


We finally got around to watching the new movie out called "Fireproof". I got tired of waiting for it from Netflix, so I broke down and bought it. I want to tell everyone I know who is married or thinking of getting married about this movie! My husband and I watched it together last night and neither of us can stop thinking about it. Let me tell you, my hubby isn't an emotional kind of guy, but even he was effected by it. I hope if you haven't seen this yet, that you will make it a priority soon. Just had to share how great we thought it was!

6 comments:

Amy said...

We watched it a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed it too. I'm thinking about getting the book for Josh and I to read.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I want to get the book, too! Several of my friends are doing the book together and are raving about it.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I can't wait to borrow it!

Jonathan said...

We loved it. Crystal has been doing the Love Dare with me. It's been great communicating about the things in the dare, things that we don't normally discuss or think about.

Anonymous said...

I read the book. It was really good. I have been wanting to get the movie for Joseph and I to watch.
Jodi

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Jodi,
I've bought the movie, so you guys can borrow it. I want to get the book, too. I've heard great things from people who are doing the "Dare".

Jonathan,
God really is using the movie to help Michael and I with our communication as well. I'm so glad it is helping you and Crystal, too!

Everyone,
Thanks for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails