Monday, February 2, 2009

She did it again!


I just had to tell you all that Hailey pooped in the toilet again today! I was getting ready for the day and she was hanging out in the bathroom with me, so I took her sleeper and diaper off and asked her if she wanted to go potty in the toilet. She was on and off the toilet, so I just said, "Hailey, go poop in the toilet", and the next thing I know she did! I couldn't believe it. I really thought I just got lucky the first time, but I think she is really starting to make a correlation. Just had to brag on her a little more!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go!!!!

CB said...

Believe me, I KNOW how exciting this is for you! I get like this every time my kids do that too! Hopefully in not too many months, I will be excitedly announcing the end of my 4th's diaper days!!!!!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

You are so blessed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails