Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stacie's Water Broke!


I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! My BIL just called and said that Stacie's water broke at 8:30pm, Sunday night (it was just after 9 pm when he called). He said they were at the hospital and things were moving along quickly. I got to talk to her and pray for her for a couple of minutes between contractions. It is so hard not being close by! I'm going to have to wait at least a week before I see that baby. I'm sure hoping for a niece. I'll let you all know what it is tomorrow. This is her 6th baby and she's been in a lot of plevic pain, almost on bed rest for the last few weeks. We were praying this baby would come a few weeks early because of the pain she's been in (she never goes into labor early) and God has answered that prayer. She was due on April 1st. I don't think I'll get any sleep tonight until I talk to her again. Please pray that she and the baby will get through this with flying colors! Thank you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails