Friday, August 7, 2009

Hailey's Officially Potty-Trained!

It's official. She's been dabbling with it for months, but by her 2nd birthday my little pirate princess is now out of diapers with the exception of pull ups at night. She's starting to wake up dry, so I'm not sure how long I'll need to keep putting those on her. This is going to save us so much money, not to mention room in the land fill. Two years old and potty trained, I'm so proud of her and mama is a happy camper!

I just had to share this Friday Funny with you because it goes along with the potty training theme. Do not keep reading if you are squeamish!

Josiah comes up to me today and says, “Mama! Hailey piddled on the bathroom stool.” I asked him how he knew it was pee and not water. He replied, “I licked it and it tasted like pee”.



Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

That's nasty! And so Josiah! Congrats, Hailey!!!

OurLilFullFam said...

Ha!

I am so glad she is potty trained, I know what a relief that is not to have to worry about the diapers. Now, you will just be trying ALL the bathrooms everywhere you go like me and Piglet do!!

Stephanie

Jessica said...

That's amazing, woo hoo, congrats to Hailey! No more diapers for the big girl!

christy rose said...

Wow! 2 years old and potty trained? My kids were all almost 3 before they were trained. That is wonderful!
Christy

Naomi said...

Euuuuuuu that is so gross and yet so funny. Congrats on the toilet training, it is such an exciting feeling isn't it? Another stage down.

Jenn said...

oh yes, you gotta love boys. They "do" before they "think"

Congrats to little Hailey!

RaD said...

EWWWWWW! That's nasty!

Congrats! to Hailey though. Both my kids waited until 2 1/2 years to be potty trained.

The Real Me! said...

Okay first congrats on the potty training. I agree it was such a wonderful day when you didn't have to remember to buy diapers any more.
Second I have to say, EWWWWW!!!! On the pee tasting thing.
That cracked me up!!! Too funny.
Have a great weekend.
Kim

Brenda said...

Yeah, Hailey! Oh my, I was laughing so hard when I read the part about Josiah - he is too funny! :}

Freckles and Frogs said...

That is great! Potty Training and Potty Tasting! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails