Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Watcha Gonna Do?


So I just have to share this with you all. Josiah got into trouble a minute ago. He was coming back from a "break" and telling me what he did wrong, why it was wrong and what he was going to do differently next time. In the middle of my very serious talk with Josiah, Hailey walks up and starts singing, the "Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do....?" song (she must have heard it while at Papa's house since he likes to watch COPS). Can anybody tell me how you keep a straight face when a two year old is singing that song during a very serious lecture? So was I able to? Of course not! I crumpled up laughing and then I ran to the computer to "record" it on the blog!

7 comments:

Naomi said...

That is so funny I would have laughed too.

alexis said...

Oh no! My oldest sings that too, and often at very inappropriate times! They are really fascinated with that song--it is pretty catchy!

RaD said...

I couldn't have kept a straight face either.

Rachel and Family said...

Okay, now that song is running through my head!! So cute! I hate getting the giggles when I'm supposed to be disciplining!

Your pumpking guy is great! That is a neat idea. I should try that next year.

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Talk about timing! Too darn cute:)

ps.. I loved the costumes! Awesome job!!!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

OK, that is seriously funny! She is so smart, your little Hailey! I just love her!

christy rose said...

LOL There is no way anyone could have not busted a gut laughing from that scene! So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails