Friday, June 10, 2011

Engaging Politics in the New Era

I really appreciated this Focus on the Family broadcast. While I think it is so important for Christians to stay engaged politically, we need to be doing it in the right way. Tone really matters! Jim Daley wisely councils us to put our faith before our politics. I hope you enjoy this broadcast as much as I did.

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/focus-on-the-family/listen/engaging-politically-in-this-new-era-193957.html

God Bless,
Jackie

2 comments:

Robin said...

Thank you for posting this - It really gives me a lot to "chew" on!

Justine said...

Thanks for the mpos idea I will check it out though it seems we have no group stuff way out here in the country lol I would love that kind of support though since my whole family is three states away! You always have great info!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails