Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finally Found One! + Misc Pictures

I've been looking for a used trail-a-long bike for awhile now and I finally found one thanks to my massage therapist, John Combe. He found me one in almost perfect condition, brand name with accessories for $85. Love it! If this doesn't get me in shape, I don't know what will. It is quite a haul with the trailer attached too, but luckily we live on the flat part of town, so I'm slowly working my way into getting in shape to pull both kids. Josiah absolutely loves it and has suggested that we give Hailey a buggy whip to make us go faster. He's learning better balance because of this bike. He can't flop around or it makes me weave. He's doing so much better. Every time we hit the main road, he bursts into song. It just cracks me up. We are quite the site, let me tell you. He'll be singing "The B-I-B-L-E", or "The Battle of New Orleans" at the top of his longs. I feel like the Little Engine that could.

Hailey just loves to help Josiah do his chores. Here she's helping him wipe down the front of the dishwasher. She's singing a little song while she works. She babbles words to the "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" tune. Can't understand the words, I can recognize the tune.


No, I'm not feeding her Diet Coke. My step-dad is holding it in the picture, probably just to irritate me since he knows we don't do pop. This is a picture of Hailey hanging out with us at one of Josiah's soccer games. I just love this shirt she got from her Aunt Abby.



Josiah is getting ready to kick the ball. In this game, he was on the ground more than he was up. I'm wondering if he's going throw a growth spurt.

6 comments:

Freckles and Frogs said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you got one! We will love ours!!!! Isn't it tough to pull both? Noah plays a game he calls push/pull. On really flat parts, he'll yell: time for me to Push you mom and pull Ethan. So I stop peddling. Then he tells me when it's time to "pull the train". And on down hills he yells, "Ethan your turn to push the train". He loves it and keeps him a little more focused! Hope it works great for you!

Oh and we don't do pop either. My in laws think it's very strange!

Rachel and Family said...

Whaa a HOOT you will be!! (Can you see the smile on my face!) "Jackie's Train!" We have one of those trailers, and yes, it is a lot of work to pull 2 little kids in them!! (That's why I have a husband ha!ha!). You guys will have so much FUN!!

Rachel and Family said...

WHAT I meant, not Whaa (Thanks a lot Hannah)

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I wish I could leave it to my hubby to pull, but if I did that, we'd never go anywhere. So, this is my excuse to get in shape, LOL!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

It looks like a circus train, Jack!

Hailey is so sweet in those pictures. I can't wait to see her tomorrow!

Regina @VestPocketFamilyFarm said...

You really are the little engine that could. I had no mental picture of the length of it all. WOW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails