Monday, July 6, 2009

Four-Wheelin' in God's Country


Over the long weekend we went camping with my Dad, step-mom and my sister and her clan at a beautiful ranch tucked in on the edge of the forest outside of Heppner. I was in heaven! We got to tent camp, ride horses and Four Wheelers, play in a beautiful creek and pond and just have fun with our family and kids. We are a big, loud clan, but we have so much fun together. Being a dirt bike rider, I always though Four Wheelin' was kind of boring, but I must admit, I had a lot of fun. We brought our dirt bike that Michael refurbished, but it decided to die on us as soon as we got there and Michael didn't have the tools to fix it. Bummer! Luckily, we had borrowed my boss' ATV. I had a ball riding it. The roads around the ranch were perfect for ATVs. Stacie and I got to go just the two of us a couple of times and we had a so much fun. The scenery was absolutely amazing. The camera just doesn't do it justice!

Hailey and Josiah took turns riding with me on the easy stuff.

Stacie's in the red helmet, I'm in the black one.








2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Four wheelin' with you was the best!

Parsley said...

I saw your pics on your sis's blog. Nice to see yours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails