Monday, July 6, 2009

Riding Horses with Dad

Dad and I got to go for a nice long ride one afternoon. I haven't been on a horse for awhile, so I was pretty sore by the end of the ride. Who am I kidding? I'm still sore! It was the first time I've ridden Dad's newiest filly he's training. Her name is Lightening and I love her! She reminded me so much of the horse I grew up riding, Wildfire.

We had some wonderful father/daughter time while we enjoyed the breath-taking view of the valley.





Dad rode Nellie that day. She is one of the most beautiful buckskins I've ever seen, but man does she have an attitude. Amazing horse, though. Dad ropes off both these horses at traditional brandings.


One more picture of our gorgeous view.



1 comment:

aimee said...

SO beautiful!! Love eastern Oregon & horses:) Glad your trip was a good one.
Blessings,
Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails