Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fiddlin' Around

I know these are terrible pictures (I really need to figure our how to work my camera to pick up action better), but I still thought they were cute enough to post. Josiah was listening to some fiddle music and decided to bring his 1/4 size fiddle out and start "play" while Hailey danced. It was so cute! He'd yell, "Dance, Hailey, dance!"



We included a fiddle lesson into homeschooling that day. He's got a natural bow hold and he was applying good bow pressure to the strings. I'm hoping he'll stay interested. I can teach him the basics since I'm a novice fiddle player myself. Don't want to pressure him though, so we'll see if this is just a phase. He's really going to have to want to play, or I'm not going to waste my energy trying to teach him. Thanks for stoppin' by to fiddle around with us today!

God Bless,
Jackie
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Robin said...

Priceless.

christy rose said...

Such a great name and a fiddler too! I think he is destined for fame!!! :)

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I love Haily dancing while Josiah plays!

I hope he stays with it too. We can always use another fiddler in the family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails