Monday, November 5, 2018

Tree to Tree Aerial Adventure Park: August 2018 Family Vacation: Part 2

I had such a great time playing with my older kids in the tree tops at "Tree to Tree Aerial Adventure Park" outside of Forest Grove, OR. We stopped there on our way to the coast. Josiah was able to go with his Boy Scout Troop a few years ago and wanted to go back.  I'm glad we went. It was a lot of fun! Poor Michael, he was stuck on the ground with the cranky toddler who desperately needed a nap, but he managed to get some good pictures despite.
I love Hailey's look in this picture, LOL.  I'm very afraid of heights but I had to focus really hard on the safety system they have in place. It helped me not to think about how high I was off the ground. There wasn't a time during this experience where I didn't feel safe.

 Josiah convinced me to go on this red diamond run with him. Fun and challenging at the same time. I felt a little torn between the two kids who each wanted me to go on the runs with them. Because of that, I ran out of time to try out a black diamond run with Josiah. Next time!

 Josiah was truly in his element that day.





 It took some convincing for Hailey to go down her first big zip line. I went first and then she did it. I was proud of her for conquering her fears, too.

 Mama first!




 Don't look down, LOL!



Rina watched us for awhile and then hung out on the play set. We'll go back when she's old enough to participate. 


Vacationing with such a wide age range is quite challenging sometimes but we managed to make it work. After this adventure, we made our way to Bar View Jetty (outside of Tillamook) with our camp trailer for a week of camping on the coast. More fun to come!

God Bless,
Jackie

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a great experience for them!! My goodness look how big Rina is getting already!! So good to be able to catch up and see what you all have been up to! hope everything is going well. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Blessings,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails