Friday, June 15, 2012

Antique French Fry Cutter

I found this antique French Fry Cutter at a yard sale the other day. At first, it took a minute for me to figure out what it was.  It was so cheap, I just had to buy it, and I've been having fun with it every since!

Not only have I made French fries coated in garlic, onion and Cajun sea salt fried in coconut oil, but these potatoes are fun in a breakfast hash, too. 

I'm trying to be really careful about what I buy at yard sales this summer, so we don't have move any more things than necessary when the house sells. Speaking of the house, we haven't had many showings yet, but hope it will pick up by the end of the summer. It is all in God's timing! 

God Bless,
Jackie

5 comments:

Connie said...

Yum, yum! Speeds the cooking time up!

Together We Save said...

I love it!! What a wonderful find!

Nikki said...

What a GREAT find. I am so glad you shared so if I EVER find one I can buy it happily too. :) Your hash looked soooo yummy.

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

I know it's fun to look and then oh no, I must buy. which I did at a second hand/antique type store awhile back. Usable stuff though. I blogged about it too! Will pray your house sells soon! Hugs and have a good evening!

Catherine said...

What a fun new 'tool' for your kitchen! I'd love to come over for b'fast!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails