Thursday, September 25, 2014

Mozzarella/Cherry Tomato Salad Recipe


Trying to figure out what to do with all those cherry tomatoes? I made this salad and thought I'd share the recipe. It makes for a yummy lunch or side.

Mozzarella/Cherry Tomato Salad Recipe:

Two cups cherry tomatoes (different colored tomatoes are extra fun)

3/4 to 1 cup cubed mozzarella pieces (I sliced 4 string cheese sticks since I didn't have any fresh mozzarella on hand)

2 Tablespoons of olive oil (first cold pressed)

1 Tablespoon of white wine vinegar

1 Tablespoon each of fresh chopped basil and parsely

1 garlic clove, pressed

1 tsp salt

1/4 tsp pepper

Mix well. Chill. Enjoy.


4 comments:

Camille said...

YUMMY!!! I *love* cherry tomatoes. Yours look amazing! You definitely have a green thumb my friend. Hugs, Camille

Eli said...

I'm going to try this recipe. Yummmmm!!!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Most of these cherry tomatoes actually came from my mom's house. Our garden froze out early this year. What a bummer!

RaD said...

Lol... this looks good, too bad I don't care for tomatoes much.

In response to your comments on my blog...

You have no idea how big my kiddos are. Elisha is 5' 3 1/2". Only an inch and a half and he'll be my height! His feet are as big as Yohn's! Bethany is still smaller (thank God) but her shoe size is 7 and a half!

As far as visiting goes next summer, we'll have to try for sure. This past year Yohn tried working for Safeway and he didn't get to come, just the kids and I. We flew up and had no vehicle. We spent most of the two weeks just chillin' at my parents house. It was still a lot of fun, but it was definitely different.

Next year, hopefully, we can do a bit more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails