Friday, July 22, 2011

Family Photos at the Ranch

All my parents wanted for their 25th wedding anniversary, as far as a present goes, was to have a photo of all us kids and grandkids with them. My brother and SIL granted them that wish and had a professional photographer friend of theirs come and take some shots out at the ranch. What a patient guy! He also took a bunch of shots of the kids playing and individual families. We haven't had a professional photo taken of our family since Josiah was about a year old, so I guess it was about time! 

This is such a natural Hailey look! I'd show you pictures of Josiah, but apparently the photographer didn't have much luck getting him to stick around for a photo shoot. Not so with Hailey!


I love this one! I thought it looked very artistic.

Our family with Dad and Diana.

Dad and Diana with all the grand kids.

The whole family. Nine grandkids so far!

All the grandkids.

I loved this pic of Dad and Diana by their license plate collection. Awesome pic! So glad the my Brother and SIL found a way to make their dream come true.

7 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Beautiful photos!!!!!!

Rachel and Family said...

I would've loved to see the cookhouse. How very cool!

What a great looking bunch of people you are. Nice photos!!

Farmgirl Cyn said...

These are so sweet! And what a blessing to be able to be together for family photos....you all look so happy!

Melanie said...

Lovely pictures! And that one of Hailey on the tire swing with her hair trailing behind her...just beautiful :)

Catherine said...

Great photos, Jackie! I think you and Stacie are tall, but Diana and your dad are even taller!!!

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

love the photos of family! I enjoyed meeting Stacie last Sat. and family too. We had a great time eating burgers and visiting before the 3 of us went to Ore. Veterans' Home. Nice day! Hugs!

RaD said...

Those are great photos and not only did she get her wish but you scored as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails