Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


Well, we're off to Dufur, The Dalles and Hood River to visit family this weekend. I'm feel like I have a cold coming on, but I'm hoping with a good nights rest, I'll be able to beat it. I'm taking all my herbal treatments and hoping for the best.
I won't be near the computer for a few days, so I just wanted to take a minute and say Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I hope that you find some time between feasting, shopping or watching football to take a moment and count your blessings and then thank the One from whom all blessings flow. Here are the three blessings in my life whom I thank God the most for. Take Care and I'll be posting pictures of our whirlwind Thanksgiving weekend when I get back.


God Bless All of You,

The Whitesell Family

3 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Can't wait to see you!

blessedmomof3 said...

Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving. I really start to miss this time of year, being with my folks and relatives, for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Hope you aren't catching a cold. If you are, hope you are over it really quickly!

Blessings,
Andrea

Amy said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you too. What wonderful blessings you have!!!! Hope you fought off that cold.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails