Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Playing in the Leaves


Yesterday was so nice! Not a breeze and comfortable temperatures. I took the kids outside to play after I got my work done. They had a blast jumping in the leaf piles. Hailey loved it when Josiah would "bury" her. She was literally "swimming" in the leaves. She lost a shoe at one point. Try finding a tiny brown shoe in the middle of a huge pile of leaves. Not easy, but we did find it. Anyway, I just love these pictures. I'm having so much fun with my new digital camera.


































2 comments:

Lette Smith said...

so cute!

Amy said...

Just found you from your comment on my blog. Thank you for your sweet comments about my children!!! Your children are absolutely adorable!!! My mother-in-law is in the Army and also served in Iraq.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails