Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Nephew!

Here is a picture of my newest nephew. I'm so excited for my little brother. We finally have a grandson in the family who can pass on the family name. Yeah! His name is Noah James. I just love it! He was nearly 8 lbs and almost 21 inches long. It was a long labor for my SIL, Sonya, but she managed to have him completely naturally. She's a better woman than I!

Here's a picture of Jerry holding Noah. He's in deep smitt! I'm really excited that they had a boy because now Stacie and I have someone to pass all our boy clothes on to. Noah makes the 9th grandchild for my Dad and step-mom, and the 22nd great-grandchild for my grandpa. How cool is that?

2 comments:

CD said...

That is awesome! Your brother is making such a funny face, lol. I love it, it's a new Dad look :0) This makes me wish that my brother & his wife were still having babies, but they stopped at 2, 11 yrs ago! :(

Congratulations on your beautiful nephew!!!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Thanks! I can't wait to meet him. Babies, babies, everywhere babies! I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails