Monday, April 6, 2009

Pictures From This Weekend

I stole these off my sister's blog, so if you've already seen them, sorry! This first picture is of me getting to meet my new niece, Lily, for the first time. You just forget how small newborns are! She was so tiny and of course, she was just adorable. I was so happy to finally get to meet her.

My 5 year old niece, Jessica, took this picture of Stacie and and I on our 34th birthday. We were just heading out the door to go to the ANZAC Tea Parlor for high tea. We both got gift certificates. It was really special.
This is our one and only tea parlor picture. We were so busy, keeping Lily happy, chatting, pouring tea and stuffing of faces with cucumber sandwiches, scones and other delicacies, that we forgot to take any pictures!
It was a great birthday weekend. I'm so glad I didn't have to spend it by myself since Michael had drill this weekend. The kids had a great time playing at the ranch and riding Baker Man one of my parents' miniature horses. I've got pictures of them I'll post later.

When I got home, I discovered a dozen red roses hidden all over the house, from my sweet husband. It was really sweet. The perfect end to a wonderful weekend.


2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

That was really sweet of Michael. He does have a romantic side, doesn't he?

CD said...

Happy Birthday, you guys sound like you have such a wonderful sister bond! It must be so awesome to have a twin! I love the pic of you & your niece, it's so sweet!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails