Sunday, December 20, 2009

Crafts, Dress-up and Daddy Kisses

Since I haven't spent a dime on homeschooling this year, we decided to get the kids a craft organizer. I know I probably paid way too much for this, but I like the way it is all organized and it is small enough to put in a corner or completely up so Hailey can't get into it. It had all the basic craft stuff with it, too. Very convenient for a non-crafty person such as myself. I told Josiah that if he runs out of supplies we can go to the Dollar Store and he can buy replacements with his own money. This way I'm not stressed out when I see him "wasting" the supplies. We decided to give it to the kids early so they could create their own cards and presents. They are loving it!

Here's Hailey in my old winter formal from my freshman year of high school. I just gather it up in a clip in the back and she just thinks she's the cat's meow.

Michael zipped Hailey up in his jacket and got some kisses from her. Aren't they sweet together? They love each other so much. They are both cuddle bugs, unlike Josiah and I who are too busy to cuddle, LOL! I'm so glad God made our family the way he did with all our different quirks and personalities. He really knew what he was doing.



1 comment:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I love all of those pictures! Daddy kisses melts the heart though.

I recognize both of our "formals". I can't believe you still have them both!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails