Monday, December 7, 2009

Lil' Pink Cowgirl

Hailey and Josiah dressed in their western gear for the Pendleton Christmas Carriage Parade (more pictures to follow).
When we went to Family Day at the Pendleton's Festival of Trees, Hailey was checking herself out it the Convention Center's restroom mirror.

I've been having a great time with family doing Christmas traditions. I feel so behind on many of your blogs but will try to catch up soon. I miss all my blogging friends. Hope you are all having lots of Christmas fun with your families!

God Bless,
Jackie
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

She looks so pretty in pink!

Chris@Joyful Mother said...

How adorable!! She is so cute!!

christy rose said...

Oh My goodness! She is so adorable!!

Regina @VestPocketFamilyFarm said...

Now that's a hoot, the pink cowboy bunny in stereo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails