Wednesday, October 31, 2012

2012 School Pictures

Hailey's Kindergarten Picture (5 years old)

I decided do the children's school pictures again this year. I did some editing of the two that I want to send wallets out to all the relatives. It is the first time I've ever really done any editing on my pictures and I had a lot of fun playing with the two free programs I was using. 

Josiah's 3rd Grade picture (9 years old). 

I did some editing on this one, too. The rest I left alone because even though I liked them, they weren't my favorites.
My little southern belle. My step-mom found this gorgeous dress at a yard sale. It works perfect for a hoop skirt underneath. It is Hailey's favorite dress.

Hailey loves having her hair in "sausage curls".

Little lady

 Best friends.

They were giving each other butterfly kisses.

Josiah is learning to be quite the gentleman. 

My husband took this pic of the kids and I. 

It is a miracle indeed to get a pic of Michael smiling. I was very fortunate get this shot.

Hoping to have time to take some fall pictures of the kids soon. 

Have a wonderful day.

God Bless,
Jackie

3 comments:

Jill said...

These pictures are wonderful!!
Have a great night.

blessings,
Jill

Jill said...

Just wanted to stop back by and let you know I am featuring a great deal on my blog for anyone who wears glasses of any kind. If you get a chance stop by and check it out and feel free to share with others.

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Jill

Camille said...

Beautiful my friend. Your children are both treasures. :)

Love,
Camille

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails