Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


Well, we're off to Dufur, The Dalles and Hood River to visit family this weekend. I'm feel like I have a cold coming on, but I'm hoping with a good nights rest, I'll be able to beat it. I'm taking all my herbal treatments and hoping for the best.
I won't be near the computer for a few days, so I just wanted to take a minute and say Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I hope that you find some time between feasting, shopping or watching football to take a moment and count your blessings and then thank the One from whom all blessings flow. Here are the three blessings in my life whom I thank God the most for. Take Care and I'll be posting pictures of our whirlwind Thanksgiving weekend when I get back.


God Bless All of You,

The Whitesell Family

3 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Can't wait to see you!

blessedmomof3 said...

Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving. I really start to miss this time of year, being with my folks and relatives, for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Hope you aren't catching a cold. If you are, hope you are over it really quickly!

Blessings,
Andrea

Amy@theredheaddiaries.blogspot.com said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you too. What wonderful blessings you have!!!! Hope you fought off that cold.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails