Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Playing in the Leaves


Yesterday was so nice! Not a breeze and comfortable temperatures. I took the kids outside to play after I got my work done. They had a blast jumping in the leaf piles. Hailey loved it when Josiah would "bury" her. She was literally "swimming" in the leaves. She lost a shoe at one point. Try finding a tiny brown shoe in the middle of a huge pile of leaves. Not easy, but we did find it. Anyway, I just love these pictures. I'm having so much fun with my new digital camera.


































2 comments:

pineapple mama said...

so cute!

Amy@theredheaddiaries.blogspot.com said...

Just found you from your comment on my blog. Thank you for your sweet comments about my children!!! Your children are absolutely adorable!!! My mother-in-law is in the Army and also served in Iraq.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails